• Smartphone App User Interface (iOS & Android)
• Recalibrates ECM by Flash Tuning
• Autotune Feature for Added Tuning Precision
• Capable to Display Live Sensor Data
Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Autotuner Fuel Injection Management System for Certain Harley Davidson Models
The Fuelpak FP3 has revolutionized fuel management for all new Harley-Davidson models now using the HDLAN (CAN Bus) system.
Connecting wirelessly by Bluetooth to iPhone or Android Smartphones, Fuelpak FP3 uses Flash technology to recalibrate engine parameters and mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades downloaded from the expansive library of calibrations developed by Vance & Hines.
Also standard for the Fuelpak FP3 is an Autotune feature, making use of all factory sensors to add another layer of precision tuning for specific requirements, whether tuning for unique components or different grades of fuel.
And with the Fuelpak FP3 module plugged-in, Live Sensor Data can be viewed through the smartphone to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection and other vital information.
* Maps for 2014-15 CVO Models available now.
* Support for Aftermarket Camshafts is currently under development.