Rinehart "True Dual" Exhaust with Oxygen Sensor Port
Team Rinehart did not stop their quest for power without addressing the unique requirements of the FL rider. They designed, tested and built exhausts until they had a multi-step header with a "True Dual" design that makes the same power gains as their Softail/Dyna systems. Along with the across-the-range power increase, you get the style of 2 1/4" heat shields that flow into 3 1/2" muffler bodies with 2 1/4" baffles capped off with black billet aluminum signature end caps.
- New formed muffler canister for a stronger, cleaner look
- Same unique header design as the Softail and Dyna styles to provide the largest power and torque increase of any exhaust system available
- Systems with 02 sensor ports accept OEM or aftermarket slosed-loop fuel management systems
- Header features multi-bend radius technology and a three-step size increase: 1 3/4" at the head, to 1 7/8" mid and then a 2" finish
- The header pipes include 2 1/4" dia. full length heat shields
- Redesigned mounting bracket kit holds the rear pipe in the center for added support and less stress
- New design torque-chamber baffles produce a deep, rich sound with less objectional noise; only 96 dB at half-throttle (2500 rpm)
- This chromed system is highlighted by polished black anodized billet aluminum end caps engraved with the Rinehart logo
- Replacment black and optional chrome end caps available separately
- Has Dual 02 sensor ports
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Quiet Baffles and Hi-Flo Performance Baffles available separately
*Product may be represented on a different model bike