Rinehart Classic Duals< for '09-Up H-D Touring Models - 4" Mufflers Chrome w/ Black End Caps 100-0300
The pipe that made the name. Rinehart Classic Duals are high performing, top quality, masterfully crafted piece of art and a perfect match for your Touring H-D. Now with a modern 4" muffler for a deeper, throatier sound.
Rinehart designed, tested and built exhausts until they had a multi-step header with a "True Dual" design that makes enormous power gains.
Along with the across-the-range power increase, you get the style of 2 1/4" heat shields that flow into 4" muffler bodies with 2 1/4" baffles capped off with black billet aluminum signature end caps.
Get Premium style while increasing performance and severely decreasing heat.
- New formed muffler canister for a stronger, cleaner look
- Same unique header design as the Softail and Dyna styles to provide the largest power and torque increase of any exhaust system available
- Systems with 02 sensor ports accept OEM or aftermarket closed-loop fuel management systems
- Header features multi-bend radius technology and a three-step size increase: 1 3/4" at the head, to 1 7/8" mid and then a 2" finish
- The header pipes include 2 1/4" dia. full length heat shields
- Redesigned mounting bracket kit holds the rear pipe in the center for added support and less stress
- New design torque-chamber baffles produce a deep, rich sound with less objectional noise; only 96 dB at half-throttle (2500 rpm)
- This chromed system is highlighted by polished black anodized billet aluminum end caps engraved with the Rinehart logo
- Replacement black and optional chrome end caps available separately
- Has Dual 02 sensor ports
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Quiet Baffles and Hi-Flo Performance Baffles available separately
*Product may be represented on a different model bike