Rinehart Exhaust 2-into-1 Exhaust System for Softails '86-Up - Black Ceramic [200-0201]
Rinehart Exhaust Systems were developed to do one thing—
Make Big Power Straight Out of the Box
•Gerald Rinehart developed these exhaust systems for the motorcycle industry for unequaled quality, fit and finish
• Dyno tested at Tilley Harley Davidson; Don Tilley himself will attest to the unequaled performance of this exhaust against other top performance exhaust systems
This 2-into-1 System is Dyno Proven for Big Power and a Sound All Its Own
• It uses high-flow, mitered-cut 1 7/8 inch headers with a machined inlet for added exhaust velocity and improved anti-reversion qualities
• Fat, full-coverage 2 1/4 inch heat shields prevent blueing while an additional heat shield gives the header-muffler union a smooth, sleek look
• Dual 02 Sensor ports for after market fuel management are built into this system
• 4-1/2” megaphone-style muffler includes a high power baffle for a full, deep tone
• Optional quiet baffle available separately
• The pipes are finished off with Rinehart's signature black-anodized billet aluminum end caps which use Multi-Angled Bell (MAB) technology that provides quicker throttle response and substantially improved torque and horsepower
• Designed and built in the U.S.A.
• Has dual 02 sensor ports
RINEHART RACING EXHAUST SYSTEMS—
Championship NASCAR® teams like Richard Childress Racing, Dale Earnhardt Incorporated, Roush Racing and Morgan McClure have come to rely on Gerald Rinehart's superior exhaust designs and technology to produce race-winning power.