Your Price: $509.40
You Save: $56.60
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Wide Touring Seats-- The Most Comfortable Seat Available
- Features a deeply pocketed, wide driver seat that sits you at the ideal cruising angle
- The bucket seat is trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- The whole seat is trimmed with chrome studs and conchos tied with leather
- The included Driver Backrest offers more features than any other backrest on the market--
1. Pivots to match your back angle
2. Pad measures 7"H x 12"W x 1.5" thick and is contoured to match your back
3. Folds completely forward for ease of getting on your motorcycle
4. Rounded thumb screw adjusts backrest forward and back up to 2" while you are seated (an offset post that leans you back another 2" is sold separately [Part Number 75099])
5. Easily snaps into four height positions or comes out completely with no tools necessary (you don't have to remove your seat)
6. When backrest is not in use, the receptacle's slot is covered by a leather flap held tightly with a Velcro® closure for a smooth, clean appearance
7. and of course-- Excellent back support
- Made in the U.S.A
Front Width- 16"
- Built on a marine-grade fiberglass baseplate that is a direct replacement for the stock seat
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
Please Note: Mustang Solos will not work with the Yamaha Handrail.
Important Note: Solo will NOT fit with your stock rear. Compatible with Mustang Rear Seats only.