Your Price: $307.80
You Save: $34.20
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Mustang Solo Seats
• The driver sits comfortably in a wide, deeply pocketed, amply supported 'bucket' seat
• The bucket is trimmed with a braided edge 'skirt' that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
• Vintage seats feature a clean, no frills look with attractive braided edge trim but with no studs or conchos
• Coordinating Fender Bib available [Part Number 78098]
• Solo and Rear seats are built on black gel-coated 3/16" marine-grade fiber-glass baseplates for complete rust proofing (Any exposed brackets are bright chrome plated)
• Strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers are riveted to the baseplate to prevent it from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
Each Seat is Handmade in the U.S.A
Note: This solo WILL NOT work with your stock rear seat.