Your Price: $632.70
You Save: $70.30
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available• Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl• They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Wide Touring Seats• The Most Comfortable Seat Available
• The driver sits comfortably in a wide, deeply pocketed, amply supported 'bucket' seat
The included Driver Backrest is fully adjustable and packed with features:
1. Pad measures 7"H x 12"W x 1.5" thick and is contoured to fit your back comfortably
2. A knurled thumb screw allows you to easily adjust the tilt angle forward or back up to 2" while you are seated (an offset post that leans you back another 2" is sold separately [P/N 75099])
3. Folds completely flat for ease of getting on your motorcycle
4. Easily snaps into four height positions or comes out completely with no tools necessary (you don't have to remove your seat)
5. All exposed hardware is chrome-plated for a custom look
6. If you decide to remove your backrest, the receptacle's slot is covered by a discrete, velcro closure, leather flap (no unsightly receptacle hole!)
7. and of course-- Excellent back support
• The passenger also sits comfortably on a full, wide pillion that is internally supported by unique steel support wings to hold up the entire width of the foam without any sagging edges
• The bucket is trimmed with a braided edge 'skirt' that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
• Plain (vintage) seats feature a clean, no frills look with attractive braided edge trim but with no studs or conchos
Front Width: 17"
Rear Width: 12.5"
Each seat is handmade in the U.S.A
IMPORTANT NOTE: Will not work with Cobra brand Sisy Bars and may not work with other brand sissy bars
Please Note: This is a brand new product from Mustang and baseplate features, mounting instructions, and a larger picture are currently not available. We apologize for the inconvenience and will supply the information as soon as it becomes available!