Your Price: $270.90
You Save: $30.10
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc.
"America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
• All Mustang seats are custom molded from the best controlled density foam available— Formulated and cast to be soft enough for comfort and resilient enough to stand up to those 'thousand-mile' days Mustang seats are known for retaining their shape and support after years of use
• All covers are individually sewn, designed and cut from the highest quality expanded vinyl— They have the appearance of black leather but the durability and resistance to the elements that exceeds original equipment standards
Solo Seats— Comfortable Alone or With a Compatible Rear
• Solos features a nose narrower than stock so the rider can plant their feet on the ground without going bowlegged
• The deeply contoured, wide "bucket" style seat eliminates "hard spots" and provides good lower back support
Seat Width: 15" (at its widest point)
• Made from 16 gauge formed steel
• Strategically placed polyurethane rubber bumpers prevent the baseplate from scratching the frame and fender (Rubber bumpers also help minimize vibration)
• The edges of all baseplates have a steel reinforced, impact absorbing vinyl edge trim to protect the seat cover
• Mounting utilizes a single nose clip and two chrome mounting tabs that align with the fender inserts/studs (designed to be a direct replacement for your stock solo)
Each Seat is Handmade in the U.S.A
For When You Want a Passenger
Buying a solo seat gives you the option to add or remove a rear seat when needed. (Mustang Solos and Rears are not compatible with your stock Harley solos or rears.)
Rear seats compatible with this Solo are listed below.
13.5" Wide Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
11" Wide Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
8.5" Rear Seat (Sold Separately): Part Number 
and for when you're riding solo...
Matching Fender Bib: Part Number