Your Price: $334.80
You Save: $37.20
Mustang Motorcycle Products Inc. "America's Choice for Comfort" since 1980
Original One-Piece Seat-- All The Features to Make it Mustang's Most Popular Style Seat
- Two separate foam pieces constructed on a single-piece steel base that quickly bolts on using stock locations
- A full front bucket seat for the rider is trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- The passenger seat extends forward slightly to support the rider's back
- The seat has a no frills, vintage look with a braided edge skirt but no studs or conchos
Front Seat Width- 13.5"
Rear Seat Width- 9"
- Formed 16 gauge steel baseplates are black epoxy powder coated on both sides for complete rust proofing. (Carpeting protects fender paint)
- Polyurethane rubber bumpers are strategically located and riveted to minimize vibration and prevent the baseplate from touching the frame and fender (will not crack with age and are ozone protected)
All one-piece formed steel baseplates have two sets of holes for the supplied chrome bracket to bolt into--
1. The first set of holes closest to the rear of the seat is for all Dyna Wide Glide models
2. The second set of holes is for all Dyna Glide models
Once in place the slotted chrome bracket aligns with the threaded hole in the fender.