Your Price: $796.45
You Save: $88.50
Daytona Twin Tec TCFI Gen 7 Auto-Tune Fuel Injection Controller for '14 FLHT, FLHR, FLHX, FLTRX Models - 1020-2384
· Fully programmable plug-in replacement for 54 pin Delphi® controller with CAN data bus used on 2014 and later touring models with electronic throttle control.
· Quickly auto-tune fuel curves for front and rear cylinders on a dyno or on-road with new WEGO IIID dual channel wide-band oxygen sensor interface
· Robust alpha-N (throttle position and RPM based) fuel control eliminates problems with long duration/high overlap camshafts
· Extended data logging and diagnostics. DataFLASH memory stores full 60 minutes of operating data at 10 samples/second.
· Powerful Windows software for custom programming and data analysis
· Programmable user input for functions such as two stage RPM limiter, nitrous retard, and shift kill and output
· Programmable user output for functions such as shift light, nitrous activation, and electric shifter
· Billet aluminum housing with black anodized finish
· Easy plug-in installation
·Major TCFI Advantages over Competitive Systems
· Real-time and continuous auto-tuning with monitoring, control and override capability. No other commercially available system offers all these capabilities. For a more in-depth explanation of what this means and why it so important, please visit the TCFI Tech FAQ.
· User friendly PC Link software with 3-D graphics and easy spreadsheet editing capabilities. For example, changing a block of cells in our advance table takes only a few mouse clicks. But don't take our word for it, check it out yourself. Download and play around with our PC Link TCFI software. Then try the same editing in the ThunderMax® SmartLink software and draw your own conclusions.
· Built-in data logging. Competitive ThunderMax® systems lack built-in data logging. Without built-in data logging, it is almost impossible to diagnose real-world problems. Download our TCFI Log software and look at the sample data logging file