The stripped-down, high-speed aesthetic of club-style Dynas is catching on with thrill seekers of all stripes, and Biltwell offers what might be the leanest, cleanest solo seat available for the MoCo’s popular cruiser.
The Biltwell Challenger seat is a barebones affair with plenty of rear kick to keep your butt centered in the saddle, and none of the fat around the sides.
Instead, Biltwell has sculpted their seat with a super narrow profile and constructed it with just the right amount of molded closed-cell foam padding to make it comfortable for all-day assaults on hot tarmac.
The pan is fabricated from vacuum-formed ABS plastic, and features a clean metal bracket on the rear for speedy retrofitment to existing mounting holes on stock H-D Dynas from 2006 to 2013.
• Vacuum formed ABS plastic pan
• Molded polyurethane foam
• Rugged hand-stitched vinyl cover with contrasting thread
• Smooth and tuck and roll cover styles available
• Raw foam and pan combo for custom upholstery
• Mounts to stock ‘06 to -13 Harley-Davidson Dyna models