Seat and side panels (sold separately) are needed to complete the kit.
• Fits 09-Up Touring Models (Note: ABS models require an additional purchase of ABS Manifold Relocation Plate, P/N 40-0544, models with saddlebag rail guards require rail caps P/N 40-0560)
• Ride not only in comfort, but in style as well, with the option of solo or 2-up replacement custom seat
• Drop the seat height 3" without changing the bike's suspension or stock ride height/clearance
• The fender, fender struts, and saddlebags remain at the stock height and location, only the seat height drops
• Fender struts on replacement sub frame have all the same attachment points as stock you get the slammed look that you are after without sacrificing the handling and clearance of lowering kits
• This is a total bolt on kit, no welding or cutting involved
• The replacement sub-frame is pre-assembled & ready to bolt on to save you time and money
• Trained professional installation recommended
The driver seat area drops down into the bike by 3" and slightly back from stock seat position.
Side panels are long, going up to almost meet the tank for a flowing design look.
This Kit is good for drivers approx. 5'7" and up.
Also, it would be good for taller riders who enjoy the kit, not only for making it easier to touch the ground, but as it lets them sit down into the bike more and not so "on-top" of it.
Keep in mind, as the driver drops into the bike, their eye level drops the same 3" in relation to their windshield.
The driver seat area is at the 3" drop level but the rear of the seat area is bumped forward 2" from the standard kit seat.
The nose of the side panels is pulled back and the seat is tapered as much as possible allowing the drivers legs to go as directly to the ground as possible.
This kit is good for drivers approx. 5'6" and under.
Since the drivers legs do not have to go out around the side panels, the seat feels more narrow to the inside of their legs and they can reach the ground even better.
While the narrow seat is best for riders with short inseams, heavy-set riders may find the narrow seat too crowded and may find the standard seat more comfortable
Black anodized, fully assembled rear frame section, battery box, black anodized billet aluminum fuse box, turn signal module mount, 2 new battery cables and all the necessary hardware and detailed instruction manual.